English and soccer
English and soccer – AC Milan Junior Soccer Camp
Students who love soccer will be in soccer heaven.
This English language programme combines 15 hours of English language tuition in international classes in the mornings with professional soccer training in the afternoon. An evening and optional weekend social programme is also included.
World class soccer training
The objective of the A.C. Milan Junior Camp is to give world-class training to motivated and talented young players who wish to improve their technical and tactical knowledge of the game. Trained coaches from A.C. Milan are responsible for the soccer coaching and official sports kits are included in the package for all participants.
Each participant receives an A.C. Milan diploma at the end of the Milan Soccer Camp as well as an English language certificate. This has proved such a success that the decision was taken to open this programme to applicants from all over the world.
Minimum course duration: 2 weeks
Age group: between the ages of 12 & 17 years
Average number of students per class: 10
Maximum class size: 15 students
- Course 1: 3. July – 17. July 2010 or
- Course 2: 17. July – 31. July 2010
Included in the programme
- 15 hours English language tuition per week (except on bank holidays, arrival/departure days)
- Soccer training with AC Milan coaches
- Addidas Soccer Kit
- Use of textbooks and teaching aids
- One full day excursion every week
- One evening activity per week
- Accommodation with full board (breakfast, packed lunch and dinner) in carefully selected Irish families/14 nights
- Transport costs to and from school and to and from all school activities (if student is not in walking distance)
- Transfers to and from Dublin Airport
- Diploma certifying the student’s attendance and competency
- Welcome Pack
Register and book online
The original TIE Examread more